Senior National Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading personal hygiene company that commands 60% of the market. Ontex have been in the UK market for 14 years, employ 11,000 people and boast a turnover in excess of €200m. Ontex, being a true market leader supply all major grocers and also manufacture for some well-known Blue Chip companies.
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions for babies, women and adults. Ontex operate on a private label format comprising of 50% of the business with the other 50% being Ontex brands, but for the UK this a 100% private label basis. Ontex products are distributed to more than 110 countries through leading retailers.
The business is heavily driven by building long term relationships which is evidenced by them supplying their clients with market leading insights, observations across SKU performance and promotions etc by utilising their Nielsen, Kantar and category data programmes as part of a holistic offering to better their client's performances within the market.
Ontex head office is based in Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire, so will be seeking candidates that can commute into the office 3 times a week.
Senior National Account Manager:
Leading, motivating, guiding and coaching the account team to hit their KPI's and develop themselves
- Responsible for driving growth through the team
- Developing and following up the Key Account Plans
- To help manage all aspects of the commercial negotiations and sales development to help maximise sales and profitability for both Ontex and customers
- Preparing for customer meetings and ensure regular meetings with the customers to maintain/develop the customer relations and business plans
- Deliver the sales and margin targets set by the annual budget
- Keep working capital under control (Forecasting accuracy and overdues follow up) to improve efficient ways of working.
- Analyse the sales evolution vs. internal targets but also benchmarking the market trends and identify new actions to aid effective planning.
- Reporting customer sales evolution, news and updated KA plans internal to effectively align all teams internally.
- Support the sales director when applicable and when necessary execute tasks that he/she are unable to carry out or needs assistance from the Senior Account managers.
The successful Senior Key Account Manager will need :
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in FMCG
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in Sales Account Management
- Experience in hygienic disposals and private label market would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with strong communication skills
- This business is very much close knit, bonded and fun. The team genuinely work hard and play hard and help each other/ get stuck in when needed. The person that will suit this environment will enjoy having fun, doesn't take themselves too seriously but knows how to get their head down and strives for success.
Senior National Account Manager
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience
- A professional environment ideal for your personal growth and career development
- A fun working atmosphere where team spirit is the real deal
- Exciting and challenging projects with an international scope