Route Sales Representative - Nationwide
Are you interested in working with some of the world's largest food and beverage brands?
Here at PepsiCo, we're on the lookout for results-driven individuals with a sense of passion and pride to join our UK Direct to Store sales team. If this sounds like you, keep reading...
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
As a Van Sales Representative you'll be responsible for maintaining and building a territory, looking after a customer base of around 80-100 customers made up of independent retailers or food to go outlets. You'll be out on the road working independently a lot of the time, so you'll need to be self-motivated with great time management skills.
We understand that each of our customers is unique so you'll be using both your sales expertise and your ability to build relationships to partner with our retailers and represent the face of the business. You'll be responsible for ensuring our customers have a regular and reliable route to market for the Walkers brand, make recommendations on which products to stock, and advise them on how to utilise our loyalty scheme.
This role can be challenging, and more importantly extremely rewarding too! You bring the sales skills and enthusiasm, and we'll provide the world class induction involving a mixture of classroom and on-the-job training.
Here at PepsiCo, we're passionate about developing our people, so as well as being part of a successful and driven team you'll have access to a wealth of ongoing training & development and of course some fantastic career prospects with one of the largest food & beverage companies in the UK.
Salary & Benefits
We'll offer a competitive salary, performance based bonus scheme, company mobile, flexible benefits package (25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care)
Location- There will be opportunities across the whole of the UK
Role details and responsibilities:
- Following set journey schedules and seeking new customer opportunities for your territory
- Provide a regular, reliable and consistent service for our customers
- Relationship building with your stores to help deliver our business' agenda
- Managing daily stock and cash processes for ordering, picking and delivering of stock
- Upselling and coaching retailers on our loyalty scheme
- Responsibility to increase defined KPI's across your territory
- Collection and unloading of stock from cash & carry at the beginning and end of the day
What we're looking for:
- Full, manual, UK driving licence (you must be comfortable driving a 3.5 tonne van)
- Selling skills essential
- Knowledge of the FMCG market (desirable)
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Experience of working to a clear business agenda and set targets
- A pro-active, self-motivated individual with a 'can-do' attitude
- Perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills
- Flexibility regarding location is desirable, but not essential