Field Sales Development Representative- Nationwide
Are you interested in working with some of the world's largest food and beverage brands?
Here at PepsiCo, we're on the lookout for a results-driven individual with sense of passion and pride to join our UK Sales Team. If this sounds like you, keep reading...
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
We are a results-driven organisation and our expectations are high which is why we need talented, dynamic and hard-working individuals to join us; after all you're the future of our business! In return you'll be given every opportunity to promote your own personal and professional development in a supportive, vibrant and people-centric organisation.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll manage your own territory and look after a customer base of around 200 small independent stores. Visiting 11 stores per day, you'll be out on the road working independently a lot of the time so you'll need to be self-motivated with great time management skills.
We understand that each of our customers is unique so you'll be using both your sales expertise and your ability to build relationships to make recommendations on what products they should stock, inform them of new and exciting campaigns they can expect to see from us and generally make sure that all of our brands are being represented in the best possible way they can be.
Although in this role you won't be working with our Pepsi brand, you'll be working with our other leading brands like Walkers, Quaker Oats and Tropicana. This role can be challenging, but rewarding too - you'll bring the sales skills and enthusiasm and we'll provide the world class induction involving a mixture of classroom and on the job training.
Being part of our organisation will open up a wealth of career development opportunities. Here at PepsiCo we value our employees and we will invest the time to help you find the right career path for you.
Please follow this video link to gain a greater insight into the role https://youtu.be/Yc-r-gEgb4w
Salary & Benefits - £27,500, business car, company mobile, flexible benefits package (25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care)
Role details and responsibilities:
- Full ownership of journey planning for retail visits in your territory
- Manage in-store volume, distribution, fixture visibility, promotional execution and secondary displays within your customer base
- Collection of stock from cash & carry on a weekly basis, with full responsibility for purchase and tracking
- Relationship building at store level to help deliver our National Account Team's strategic agenda.
- What we're looking for:
- Full, manual, UK driving licence
- Selling skills essential
- Knowledge of the FMCG market (desirable)
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Experience of working to targets
- A "can-do" attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond
- Perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals
- Responsible and ethical behaviour towards customers, suppliers and others in the organisation
- Independent and pro-active individual who can work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility regarding location is desirable, but not essential