International Sales Controller - FMCG SME
This hyper growth SME are on track to grow from inception to £100Million within 5 years, they're revolutionising a classic category with healthy, simple products that are delicious and suitable for vegans. In order for the business to achieve their growth plans an International Sales Controller is needed to take them to the next level.
The Role of International Sales Controller would involve the following:
- Identifying new sales opportunities through creation and execution of export sales strategy
- Building, maintaining and growing your existing commercial network
- Full P&L responsibility ensuring ROI is met through marketing and promotional activity
- Using knowledge of your territory to recommend what action should be taken in order to drive growth and increase brand awareness
- Identify key trends within your markets to gain a competitive edge
- Organise events to educate your market on brand activities, raising awareness and increasing opportunities for growth
To be a successful International Sales Controller you will be:
- Flexible and proactive, thriving in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in multiple languages, ideally 3 of: English, French, German, Dutch or Spanish
- FMCG Blue Chip trained
- An experienced man manager
- Experienced with full P&L and budgeting responsibility
- Significantly experienced in International and Export FMCG Sales
- Experienced in planning, delivering and executing sales strategy on an international scale
- An excellent communicator, comfortable presenting in front of a large audience
- A leader by nature, passionate about spreading the message of your brand
- Passionate about health in all senses of the word
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This company is set to be the next FMCG success story and this is a great opportunity to join at the ground level and recruit/shape your own team.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.