NATIONAL ACCOUNT CONTROLLER – FROZEN
National Account Controller – Frozen
Full executive package plus 25 days holiday
Reporting into the Sales Director, the National Account Controller will be working for a leading frozen food supplier into the UK retail market. Since the company’s incorporation, the business has now grown, turning over in excess of £200million within the UK. Following a recent internal restructure, there is now a requirement for a National Account Controller to join their already highly performing commercial team in the North West.
The main responsibilities of this position shall include;
- Managing and developing the relationship with a top 4 retailer, managing a team of 3 direct reports.
- Developing Joint Business Plans with the customer to deliver on all corporate objectives.
- Understanding all areas of the business that impact upon sales and influence these to deliver forecasted requirements.
- Supporting category, technical, procurement and operations as and when required.
- Ensuring all customer needs and plans are met in line with the business and the business strategy.
To be considered for this position, you shall be expected to have at least 12 months experience working as a National Account Controller or 2 years’ experience as a Senior National Account Manager, working in a frozen or chilled food manufacturer. In addition, it is preferable you have managed the commercial relationship with a top 4 retailer; however it is essential you have experience working within retail at some point during the last 12 months.
This opportunity will offer not only future prospects of progression, but also a great working culture within an ethical and sustainable business.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described or contact Clear Edge for further information.