National Account Manager
Are you a Foodservice / B2B National Account Manager with limited room for progression in your current role? Are you ambitious and eager for that next step to Senior National Account Management where you will take a more strategic approach? Then i have your next role.
Working for a fresh produce supplier, the position will be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of customer account plans; achieving account profitability and sales targets; serving as the primary account contact and providing account leadership to ensure customer satisfaction and long term continuity of supply.
- Be autonomous in managing existing accounts and looking at new business opportunities
- Implement, monitor, report and forecast on account performance against sales budget and cash margin in order to maximise future performance.
- Develop, implement and maintain individual customer account plans which identify key activities and priorities in line with company strategic objectives, and thereby maximise profitability.
- Develop strong relationships with buyers and add value to their business
- Work with the buying team to develop supplier relationships and work on forecasts to ensure a smooth supply route to market
- Work cross-functionally internally to achieve customer expectations
- Be hands in driving accounts forward
• Previous experience in a national accounts role, within the food service industry
• Fresh produce product knowledge and a good understanding of the industry is preferred
• Customer focused and solutions driven
• Excellent negotiation skills
What’s On Offer:
Excellent salary & package to suit the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this position please email Graeme Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 226 5060.