Field Sales Manager
Field Sales Manager-Packaging Solutions – Industrial, Manufacturing, E-Commerce, Logistics, Warehousing and Storage, FMCG
Negotiable Basic Salary £50k-£60k+ Company Car /Allowance +Generous Bonus+ Package of Benefits
Preferred locations; North West / Midlands; Manchester, Liverpool , Warrington. Huddersfield, Chester, Stoke On Trent, Stafford, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Birmingham , or surrounding areas
The Company – Why work for us?
- We are a major European manufacturing business with sites throughout the UK enjoying fantastic growth.
- Very attractive salary and bonus packages
- We have enjoyed considerable growth in each of the last 10 years through both acquisition and organic growth and have outperformed the market
- We are financially stable and generate healthy profit margins
- We are a major player in our chosen markets
- Generous bonus structure applicable to this position based on personal and team performance
- Genuine personalised training through Internal and External providers – Sales, Management, Negotiation
- We have exciting and challenging plans for growth and product development for the short, medium and long term
- Empowered culture and dynamic and vibrant working environment combined with traditional values of hard work and resilience.
- We have a reputation for quality and customer service that is unrivalled in the sector and are currently continuing a major capital equipment programme to ensure we retain established state of the art manufacturing and printing facilities.
- We are regular and multiple industry award winners
What is the role?
- As part of our ongoing success we are now looking to recruit a dynamic and driven Field Sales Manager
- Full P/L responsibility for a £multimillion budget delivered through a team of sales and technical reports
- Part of senior leadership team responsible for short , medium and long term strategy for regional growth and implementation of wider corporate strategy and vision
- Responsibility for challenging New Business target across FMCG, Industrial, Manufacturing and E-Commerce sectors
- Management of all aspects of sales administration, reporting and market intelligence
- Responsibility for senior level contract negotiation and margin / profitability of major accounts
- You will drive sales of our innovative range of packaging, transit packaging, retail ready packaging and bespoke printed products to a wide range of sectors
- The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills and be adept at forming successful external and internal relationships at all levels
- Home based position with some UK business travel
What are we looking for?
- Successful candidates will have an exceptional senior sales career evidencing substantial over target performance and budget delivery.
- You will be customer focused and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- The successful candidate will have a passion for new business sales and evidence major self-sourced new business sales success in their career to date. A knowledge of business planning and strategy would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate will have people management experience and be familiar with all aspects of “dashboard” management tools within a manufacturing environment
- The successful candidate will have experience of project driven sales and business development within existing clients
- You will be ambitious, tenacious and possess exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
- Whilst exposure to the Corrugated, Labels, Packaging Supplies, Heavy Duty, Print, Cartons, Protective or Transit Packaging sectors would be of interest we are open to applications from candidates with a genuine desire to transform their career from any competitive commercial sector.
- You will have strong personal organisation and time management skills
- We are looking for candidates who genuinely feel they have the skills and energy to make a major difference to a business already enjoying considerable success
Time Frame and Application
This is a current vacancy with interviews available for suitably qualified applicants.
In the first instance interested parties should contact Andrew Wolfe quoting ref AW620
Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing and executive level professionals across the packaging industry
Midas Selection Ltd operates as an Employment Agency.