Interim Production Planner
1 day left
- Contract Type
An unmissable opportunity for a FMCG supply chain professional to join a fast-growing, ethically focused and innovative healthy foods SME brand, based in Oxfordshire, on an interim basis. My client, who are recognised for their high-quality ingredients, are now looking for a talented Production planner to help maintain the smooth running of their end-to-end supply chain process. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, determination to succeed and ability to work in a fast paced and varied role.
My client has achieved impressive growth since inception and their products can be found across all key retailers in the UK and in Europe. They are about to enter their biggest phase of development yet with a large range of new products ready for launch and a wider international market targeted.
As a Production Planner, you will support the operations team through the strategic delivery of internal processes. You will work with internal manufacturing partners and internal departments, to ensure the company has the right stock in the right place at the right time, all the while reducing costs and enhancing efficiency and profitability.
Production Planner Responsibilities:
- Manage production requirements and confirm forecast and production orders
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external partners, ensuring the best outcome for the business, whilst still maintaining the company's ethical ethos
- Support the NPD function by co-ordinating trials and managing raw material availability
- Drive continuous improvement through KPIs and other reporting tools
- Short to medium term forecasting
To Be A Successful Production Planner:
- Previous FMCG experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail & great communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and development opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential. If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging Production Planner role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Interim Production Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly