National Account Manager
Job Type: National Account Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Sector/Industry: FMCG – Health & Beauty / Consumer Goods
Job Reference: VAC-23764
Do you have experience working on accounts within the H&B category managing a Top 4 account? Do you want to work for an innovative organisation with impressive heritage? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
The business is constantly developing its well-known brand portfolio and is always looking for ways to expand their 1.1 billion strong customer portfolio. They are looking to appoint a NAM to join the commercial team and grow one of the Top 4 accounts!
The business places its staff at the heart of the organisation and takes pride in their ability to foster a high-performing, agile and inspiring culture.
- You will be working cross functionally alongside the category team and will be involved with driving the strategy for the Top 4 channel.
- Create, implement, review and revise detailed JBP which will drive the achievement of the account full year sales and volume budgets
- Reviewing and analysing the market and competition in order to increase sales and distribution
- Established success in gaining distribution, negotiating prime display sites, profitable promotional plans and agreed account P&L’s
- Proactive approach to identify new business opportunities and to take responsibility to drive them through the business.
- H&B, FMCG or consumer goods experience
- Top 4 channel experience
- Full profit and loss responsibility
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to influence and deal at all levels and present convincing commercial propositions
- Some knowledge of category data, sources, cutting data, evaluating and putting forward a sales proposition.
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic team with an excellent package and a great path for progression.