UK Account Manager - Grocery/High Street - Health & Fitness SME
Are you passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle? Do you want to work for an SME in it's next phase of growth
Who are they:
We are working in partnerships with one of the fastest growing global lifestyle nutrition brands. Launching in the UK in the last 5 years and already turning over 20m, they are set to do 35m in 2018 and can be found in over 50 different countries.
Customer review: The products taste great & are extremely effective. I recommend to anyone and everyone.
What are they looking for?:
Due to aggressive growth plans, we are not just looking for any UK Account Manager, but one who is looking to make a difference! They are currently stocked in the likes of Boots, H&B, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Superdrug so you will be working alongside the current Account Manager to help build their Grocery/High Street channel.
What you'll be doing:
- Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be managing current relationships with retailers.
- Developing the sales strategy with the Grocery/High Street (Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots, H&B and Superdrug
- Identifying new markets and securing new customers.
You'll need to be:
- Experienced in P&L management for a premium FMCG challenger brand.
- You will have a successful track record of driving business development within the Grocery/ High Street channel and maximising current accounts.
- You are entrepreneurial, forward-thinking and a real go-getter.
- You will be able to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
- Most of all - you have a passion for healthy lifestyles and nutrition.
Interviews are happening now so don't miss out on the opportunity to join a global lifestyle nutrition brand with huge growth potential!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .