European Account Manager - Health & Fitness SME
Are you passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle? Do you want to work for an SME in it’s next phase of growth?
Who are they:
We are working in partnerships with one of the fastest growing global lifestyle nutrition brands. Launching in the UK in the last 5 years and already turning over £20m, they are set to do £35m in 2018 and can now be found in over 50 different countries.
What are they looking for? :
Due to aggressive growth plans, we are not just looking for any European Account Manager, but one who is looking to make a difference! They have had a lot of traction in the European markets through e-commerce and now looking to take the brand into retailers. You will need to have experience working with both distributors and retailers across Central and Eastern Europe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be developing a sales strategy to break the European retail market.
- Launching the brand and developing relationships with retailers and distributors across Europe for example Benelux, Germany, France and Hungary.
- To succeed you must be able to build strong relationships and manipulate these in order to get increased listings and additional exposure for the brand portfolio
You’ll need to be:
- Experienced in P&L management for a premium FMCG challenger brand within the Export/ International function.
- It is vital to have a successful track record managing distributor as well as retailers.
- Strong numerical skills and ability to analyse data.
- You are a real go-getter, confident and presentable.
- You are engaging, charismatic and self-disciplined.
- Most of all – you have a passion for healthy lifestyles and nutrition.
Interviews are happening now so don’t miss out on the opportunity to join the UK’s next no. 1 health brand!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.