This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work with some of the most iconic, recognisable and award winning toys in the industry! As the Sales Representative you will be out in the field servicing toy shops, garden centres, gift shops, book stores and nursery good outlets - to name a few.
My client's portfolio of brands already have a foothold in the UK market with a proven rate of success. With a commitment to helping children become more active and develop their imagination and creativity, they offer toys for children of all ages. They have won many awards for quality, ensuring they are challenging as well as educational, keeping kids active and offering a wide variety of products.
As the Sales Representative your key responsibilities will be:
- Making appointments to meet new and existing customers in London
- Understanding your customers' needs
- Making presentations to promote new products and special deals
- Agreeing prices, contracts and payments
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone
- Recording orders and sending details to the office
- Watching your competitors and the products they are offering
- Achieving targets
The successful Sales Representative will:
£33,000 Basic + Package