National Account Manager - Health & Wellness
1 day left
- Contract Type
National Account Manager - Health & Wellness West of London / Berkshire
£45,000 - £50,000 Basic + 20% Bonus + Car + Benefits
A fantastic success story within food which has grown exponentially over the last two years, looking to double the business over the next three years. Are you an entrepreneurial foodie who wants to join our highly capable, dynamic team. A real modern day success story. Unlike many other businesses today they are even more versatile, focused and ambitious than many FMCG businesses out there.
Due to the success of the business to date including significant distribution gains within Foodservice, Out of Home and the Leisure channel, we now require a driven, motivated National Account Manager to continue to develop these accounts primarily within the food service channel.
You will manage route to market customers including Bidvest and Brakes. Targeting end user channels such as impulse and out of home customers.
You will help develop the business plan and sales strategy. You will be responsible for the delivery of this plan. As this is a predominantly new channel strategy development role your major KPI will be to grow sales by developing relationships, managing the promotional spend and developing retailer category plans ensuring they integrate with company and sector strategy.
Ideal candidates will have a Food Service background within FMCG food that has provided them with great sales training and an understanding of the core needs of modern account / business management.
You will be an action orientated, self-starting and passionate individual with a proven ability to unlock accounts and make things happen.
You will be supported and developed in this role, You will be given your own P&L responsibility.
- An ability to negotiate at a level that maintains and builds the long term relationships
- Energetic and passionate about Health & Wellness
- Currently in a national account sales position with FMCG – Food Service, with a proven ability of making things happen
- Training, development and support will be given for the selected candidate
- Possess excellent IT skills and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, exhibiting tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and absolute professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrate a sense of humour and fun where appropriate be able to empathise and build rapport with the consumers and customers alike.
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by calling our resourcing partner or email your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 12065/12GJ
Apply for National Account Manager - Health & Wellness
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly