Commercial Manager - Tesco
Our client is a World Foods & Dairy business, known throughout the major multiples as suppliers of a vast amount of high standard, own label dairy and cheese products who are looking to expand their portfolio of Private Label brands through New Product Development and expansion of their World Foods business.
They are looking for an experienced and neoteric FMCG professional to captain one of their largest, grocery accounts. This will involve not only defending the incumbent business and listings in place, but also securing new listings of Own and Private label products.
- Work directly with one of the UK’s largest retailers
- Be responsible for all ‘Chilled’ and ‘Ambient’ products
- Be awarded a high level of ownership and autonomy
- Work across multiple categories and suppliers
- Be a key member of the team developing new products
- Set a strategy, plan & budget to deliver commercial objectives
- Deliver budgeted sales, spend and profit measures
- Create a Joint Business Plan with the customer that delivers against external & internal objectives
- Minimum of 18 months in an Account Management, or equivalent, role
- Currently fully P/L responsible
- Have plenty of Commercial Awareness
- Have proven Customer Management & Relations experience with the grocery multiples
- Passionate about working with premium food products
If this is you then please hit Apply!
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search
For more roles please take a look at our website.