Senior Sales Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced relationship sales manager to join my clients team in a fast paced, dynamic industry.
A new role has been created due to large investment into the business. My client is now looking for a new business professional to join our young, successful sales team to develop our new corporate relocation business, selling into large corporates and SMEs with sizeable relocation needs and international presence.
My client is an ever growing online business which has had substantial investment since the start of this year. With a global name and brand behind them, they are know in a position to bring in a new candidate. With a great opportunity to grow and develop your current career.
* Work in a vibrant young team
* Potential to travel and sell globally
* Extensive training and support
* The first role in a new team with a new focus
* Unlimited earnings and fast career progression
* Sales of relocation solutions to senior decision makers in corporates and SMEs
* Development of the sale through calls, face to face meetings and presentations
* Research into the relocation market, development of your pitch, package and the offer, based on industry feedback
* Account management of clients throughout their life cycle
* Identification of target markets
* Source, validate and add new leads to our Salesforce CRM system
* Proven track record in new business within a corporate environment, a minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior sales role
* Ability to take an idea/concept and develop it into a business model
* Enjoys working autonomously and implementing new ideas and solutions
* Demonstrates a level of credibility and gravitas when selling at a high level - previous experience selling to HR teams would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Likes working independently and within a team
* There are lots of opportunities to use languages and another European language would be a definite advantage, especially Spanish, French & German
* Base salary of £30k-£35k
* OTE of £55k - £60k first year.
* Uncapped commission from day 1
* Monthly bonus scheme
* Extensive internal and external training
* Free onsite gym membership and weekly company fitness sessions
* Free use of business park facilities such as river kayaks and tennis, football and volleyball courts
* Subsidised canteen on site
* Potential to travel and work abroad
* Fast career and salary progression