3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a large food manufacturing business. A vacancy has arisen for a Demand Planner to join the team based in Stansted airport. This is a fast paced and demanding role that requires a confident and capable candidate.
Demand Planner with an FMCG background.
Work with the Commercial teams and wider commercial influences such as NPD, Marketing to develop an agreed forecast. Manage the monthly, quarterly, 12 month and 18 month horizon for input into the supply and inventory planning team and financial teams.
- promotional forecast
- promotional assortment/display forecast
- information regarding new product launch forecast
- information on Nielsen data and expected seasonality
- Challenge the market intelligence and discuss cannibalization of standard products
- Overlay the statistical forecast with the market intelligence and the cannibalization assumptions
- Prepare local S&OP booklets and lead/facilitate the local S&OP meetings
- Drive a monthly consensus forecast between all functions
- Analyse forecasts and forecast error reports to improve forecast accuracy (net error and absolute error)
- Demand planning experience within FMCG environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially excel
- Awareness of Demand planning systems, working models.
- Numeric analytical skills.
- Meeting facilitation.
- Prioritisation of workload and areas of focus based on impact assessment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills within and across business functions.
- Proactive management of a category forecast.
- Build relationships internally and externally (customer supply chain teams).
- Attention to detail: professional, accurate and efficient way of working.
- Influencing, challenging and negotiation skills within and across business functional teams.
- Identify key issues and trends and proactively develop a plan to address
- Can present challenge and debate in a controlled manner
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv. Reference 3049/91
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
Apply for Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly