Head of Ecommerce
A Head of Ecommerce role for a well known leisure/hospitality brand. They are known for being an employer of choice and a great place to work.
My client have several well known brands within their portfolio and are constantly looking for ways to grow their global footprint.
Although they are a well established bluechip business, they have recently gone through a major digital transformation and are now perfectly positioned to accelerate their growth plans and a major part of this is online.
They have a relaxed but fun atmosphere, encourage creativity and [dare we say it...] outside the box thinking! They are looking for people to join them on this exciting journey and offer flexible career prospects - as the business need and sales grow and change they need their employees to do the same!
They are based in West London and do have an office based culture with the ability to work from home occasionally.
The Head of Ecommerce will;
- Own the UK&I ecommerce targets for all brand websites and ensure effective spend of annual e commerce budget of circa £4 million
- Develop the UK ecommerce strategy for each web lever leveraging both local and central resources to deliver targets.
- Primary contact for central team on all web development projects and ensuring central team meet and maintain all SLA's to support UK web growth
- Drive in brand quality and customer services supporting Operations on delivering the Customer Strategy
- Own senior relationships with all partners for all areas of Ecommerce
- Accountable for selling in incremental web revenue and lever streams to brand partners
Based in West London
Experience we are looking for the Head of Ecommerce to have;
- Senior experience in managing & providing strategic vision for a large Ecommerce site preferably in travel or retail
- Experience & detailed understanding of all web levers including experience of trading a high value, high transactional website
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation preferably on an International basis
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders at all management levels
- Experience of leading a team and creating robust strategies and actions plans preferably in a global / matrix environment
- Strong project management skills as role will need to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Senior experience of digital tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Adobe CRM etc
c. £65 000 - £70 000 basic salary, bonus and great benefits package