National Account Controller - Wholesale
Do you have ‘big FMCG brand’ experience and looking to make your mark in a smaller category? Have you operated within Wholesale and now ready for the next step in your career?
You will find:
- The autonomy, and effectively a new page, to write your wholesale agenda
- A strategically enabling role where ideas are implemented quickly
- A global FMCG company and Brand with a significant amount of support, opportunity and career development prospects
This FMCG business have a number of exciting brands, some perhaps tertiary, some defiantly household names. Based in Greater London, they’re now looking to appoint a newly created role as Wholesale Controller having separated out various channels to allow more strategic focus and attention to really drive growth. This is a home based opportunity and one which requires energy, enthusiasm and real ambition!
- Strategic development of a portfolio of Wholesale accounts
- Strategic JBP development
- Development of short/ medium/ long term plans to deliver sustainable, profitable growth
- Market intelligence and competitor activity reporting
- Protect and grow core brands
- Growth of tertiary brands into mainstream wholesale
- Management of one direct report
This opportunity will suit an FMCG NAM who understands Wholesale and who is looking for a new challenge and opportunity to take the lead. You will also:
- Need creative thought and tactics to maintain, protect and grow your business
- Come from a Branded FMCG business, having that ‘big brand’ mentality
- Have a great deal of energy! Energy and enthusiasm gets you half way there!
- Be unafraid of challenge, in fact relish challenge and have the tenacity to keep knocking down doors
- Hold the usual requirements in influencing, strong communication skills, negotiating etc. good with number – all you would expect and how you got to where you are today!
A fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step and within a business who are hugely supportive and collaborative with a great deal of career progression opportunities – and yes, it happens a lot if your keen, eager and show willingness to learn and why this role has arisen! Not an opportunity to be missed if you’re in Wholesale!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.