Digital Insight Manager | Food Manufacturing
Our client is a successful Food Manufacturing business based in Central Scotland. The business is very much a leader in their category and they are growing in sales each year.
The business can offer a very professional and enjoyable work environment with plenty of opportunities for career progression.
Due to growth the business is looking to add a talented Insight Manager to their Commercial team.
Digital Insight Manager
Purpose of Job:
- To lead the digital development of our licensed brand and own label portfolio across all categories
- To grow the digital capability, credibility and footprint of the business
- To deliver best in class shopper, consumer, and category insight for the business
Key Result Areas:
- Develop & successfully execute a digital growth strategy
- Develop & deliver best in class insight to support the growth of the product categories
- Profitable sales and market share growth
Principle Accountabilities/ Duties & Responsibilities:
- Optimise and grow our presence and sales across ecommerce, digital and social channels in partnership with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Ownership and development of the website
- Work closely with Commercial Team and key customers to identify online trade marketing opportunities to help maximise sales
- Lead the design, management and delivery of primary research projects using latest digital techniques
- Be the voice of the shopper/consumer via effective use of insight/data/trends
- Use insight to shape and support Category Strategies and Brand Plans
- Build positive relationships with customers & internal stakeholders
- Manage relationships with external agencies (Digital, PR, Insight)
- 3+ years in a Digital Marketing/Insight role
- Strong commercial understanding of shopper, consumer and channels within social media and digital/ecommerce platforms
- Experience of working with Grocery retailers to optimise digital sales
- Experience of the latest qualitative and quantitative research techniques and adding value via digital-led insight
- A curious mind - able to demonstrate that you are always asking so what?
- Able to present in a confident, engaging & convincing way to all audiences
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
- First rate attention to detail and right first-time approach
- Intermediate MS Office skills (PowerPoint & Excel)
- A graduate in Marketing or a digital related field
- Full clean driving license
What’s on Offer
- Competitive basic + bonus + benefits.
If you are interested in this position or indeed any of our vacancies then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Greg Carroll on 0131 2265060.