Shopper Marketing Exec – Excellent Entry Level Marketing Opportunity
Shopper Marketing Exec – Excellent Entry/Graduate Marketing Opportunity
Our client is a Blue Chip Food and Drink Supplier, Globally recognised and with £multi-billion Group & UK turnover. They’ve an excellent track record of developing their team and, due to recent progression; they are now looking to recruit again! This is a truly awesome opportunity for anyone looking for an opportunity to kick start their marketing career in a globally recognised brand!
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping to develop and execute exciting in-store brand execution plans
- Working to develop insightful Trade Marketing, with useful insights to drive purchasing
- Working with Field Sales teams to ensure ROI of Marketing Campaigns
- Taking ownership of agency relationships, to create compelling shopper marketing plans
- Lead the external Trade and Retail Exhibitions budget to drive engagement with Retailers
What you’ll need:
- A degree or equivalent qualification with a Marketing subject being preferred but not essential
- Have 1 – 2 years’ work experience in a Marketing Related Role (could be Field Sales with a marketing element)
- Possess a good commercial acumen and understanding of ROI
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to make insight led decisions
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- A driven and ambitious personality with a hunger to succeed
If you’re looking to continue your career progression in a truly forward thinking business with tons of opportunity to trial new roles and experiences, then send a CV through quoting ref: 13/14880/7. Visit our website for more top jobs.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.