National Account Executive- Grocery
- Contract Type
A great opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's most prominent Blue Chip FMCG companies to join their sales team as a National Account Executive.
There are multiple opportunities available in Grocery, Highstreet and Discounters across different product areas.
The roles come with P&L responsibility and clear progression mapped out to National Account Manager level and beyond.
As a National Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a P&L of your own accounts to drive sales and profitability
- Supporting the SNAM on larger accounts
- Delivery of the Innovation/NPD and Promotional plan at an operational level.
- Developing strong external relationships with customers and internal relationships with other departments.
- Managing a range of existing accounts whilst developing new business.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Currently working as a National Account Executive
- Commercially aware and have a good understanding of the FMCG industry
- Able to build strong relationships
This exciting company is considered to be the best company in the UK to work for and offers unparalleled progression. If this sounds like you and you're keen to work for a really cool and innovative business which can offer progression and a great work life balance don't hesitate to apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.