Senior Ecommerce Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
As our London based Ecommerce consultancy client grows, the UK organisation has identified the need to grow their internationally experienced Ecommerce team, adding to it a Senior Ecommerce Manager. This is a truly exciting role within a vibrant and dynamic consultancy who work with some of the most well known brands in the Retail and Consumer industries.
As Senior Ecommerce Manager you will play a key role in accelerating the digital growth of the clients with which they work, supporting their content and trading needs whilst also having direct exposure to other ecommerce disciplines such as digital marketing and analytics.
Responsibilities to include:
- Developing and managing eCommerce growth strategies for clients – understanding which levers are appropriate to drive growth and CRO and marketing acquisition and retention
- Developing commercial plans to model growth potential for our clients
- Actively trading client sites using digital analytics to maximise all levers
- Building strong relationships with the marketing manager and client marketing agencies
- Overseeing the website/s in terms of products and merchandising
- Building out trade plans and driving the commercial performance of client websites
- Reporting and providing insight on daily and weekly sales performance
- Analysing data as necessary and making recommendations based on insight
- Managing Trading and Content Executives
- Being a key point of liaison, building relationship with counterparts within client businesses and working together to collaboratively drive growth
You will be required to possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in leading and developing the strategy for a growing eCommerce trading site.
- Strong trading experience (in terms of commercially driving commercial growth)
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking whilst still happy to have a hands on approach.
- A strong understanding of most aspects of ecommerce with a passion to develop your skills either as a specialist in trading or as a more rounded Multichannel generalist.
- Ability to project manage and co-ordinate resource to a high level
- Success in influencing at all levels
- Ability to put together arresting presentations and present with confidence and flair
- Proven experience in building and developing team members
- Educated to degree level
As well as the technical skill set you will be required to be a highly curious and entrepreneurial individual with the ability to roll their sleeves up and get involved in all areas of the business.
The role will be based in Central London but Consultants will be required to travel.
Apply for Senior Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly