Regional Business Consultant - £32k - £35k

2 days left

Location
England, Bristol
Salary
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Company Package
Posted
27 Mar 2018
Closes
24 Apr 2018
Ref
JN -032018-140114
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent


Regional Business Consultant - £32k - £35k

An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a forward-thinking client of ours who are looking for a committed, ambitious individual. With a fantastic package on offer and a chance to join an organisation that will support and encourage your development, you do not want to scroll past this role!

THE ROLE: As Regional Business Consultant your role will be spent 70% of the time bringing new business on to your portfolio and the remaining 30% developing the existing accounts you have. You will be selling a range of facilities into a variety of sectors including education, healthcare, hotels and leisure. The role of Regional Business Consultant will see you taking orders anywhere from £5k up to £500k. Covering an already successful area, you will have the autonomy to take this area to the next level.

THE PERSON: Our client is looking for an experienced sales candidate. Experience selling a solution sale is desired but not essential. Full training will be provided. If you are a driven, confident candidate looking for an exciting new opportunity with a market leader, then please get in touch with BMS today.

THE COMPANY: Our client has been in the market for over 50 years, with an annual turnover of £500m they are a market leader. Our client has a hugely successful workforce and you will be joining a well-established organisation who pride themselves on their service and quality of their products.

THE PACKAGE Regional Business Consultant
  • Salary: £32k - £35k
  • OTE: £16.5k
  • Company Car: Yes


Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Holiday + Full Employee benefits.

LOCATION: Bristol, Exeter, Truro, Taunton, Plymouth, Torquay, Bath, Salisbury

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Performance Consultant, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Apply for Regional Business Consultant - £32k - £35k

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB


4000 characters left


By applying for a job listed on GrocerJobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

Similar jobs