Shopper Marketing Manager
- Contract Type
A leading global FMCG business based in Surrey are seeking a talented and driven Shopper Development Manager. This role is a commercially strategic & creative role, looking after a group of grocery customers.
- Using category & shopper insight, engage increase customer engagement & collaboration
- Create and implement ideas & initiatives for category growth and brand objectives
- Be the lead contact for your customers and develop a communication strategy for their internal category, insights and marketing teams
- Develop, manage and implement shopper solutions and support the implantation of category initiatives
- Engage all internal marketing, category, account management & insights team to develop growth opportunities for the business
- Own budget and JBP input of shopper solutions and strategies.
This would suit a current shopper marketing manager, retail buyer, category manager or an insights professional that has customer facing responsibility.
A key focus is being able to analyse data, create insights and then campaigns based on the outcome, as well as leveraging the touch-points to receive best in class shopper solutions and return on investment.
Candidates must be driven and ambitious, collaborative with excellent communication skills.