Senior National Account Manager | Cosmetics
Ready for a challenge? As a significant beauty powerhouse our client is known for their infectious culture, with the opportunity and freedom to act and most importantly get noticed!
Renowned for their portfolio of leading brands within multiple categories across the beauty industry, our client is growing at a rate like no other, recent acquisitions and evaluating others to increase their exposure they really are after the best to join them along this exciting journey!
Their structure puts the consumer first – at the heart of everything they do. With a team that is made up of talented individuals that act as owners and entrepreneurs.
As the Senior National Account Manager, you will be responsible for a leading grocery account across some exceptional industry leading beauty brands. You will be accountable for developing a plan, agreeing it with the customer and implementing an annual joint business plan. As the National Account Manager you will lead the development and management of the trading and category management relationships with customers to ensure optimal and appropriate distribution of all brands across your account. You will get the autonomy to work cross functionally to maximise the commercial value of your customer including working with consumer insight data, from IRI, TGI etc.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at National Account Manager level or equivalent
- Able to work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines – This is a very fast paced environment to be a part of
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and knows when to act and when to wait
- Is a change champion and pioneers new ideas and approaches
- Committed to deliver results and goes after the stretch target
- Have an infectious drive for results
- Be a team player
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124.