Senior Ecommerce Trading Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
AMAZON EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
Top Fortune 500 Company
Excellent Salary & Benefits
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded E-Commence Trading Manager to join a world-famous Fortune 500 company.
The company is owned well-known entrepreneur’s, who have grown a global consumer goods business selling into 150 countries worldwide. The UK has significantly grown and has diversified into lifestyle on top of its diverse portfolio offering, this is a newly created role to enhance the e-commerce platform to work with the International Ecommerce and Marketing teams to develop strategies for site innovation, testing new initiatives and driving a centre of excellence for EMEA.
As E-Commerce Trading Manager you will be given the reins to strategically drive the likes of Amazon. It is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing business in “scale up” mode. This is a strategic role, and we are looking for someone who can manage the complexity of commercial and technical elements:
- Deliver sales and profitability targets.
- Execute business objectives which will achieve e-originated sales growth across the account.
- Build customer relationships across multiple areas at the customer’s organization, inclusive of, but not limited to Merchandising, Digital Marketing, Merchandising and the Social Channels
- Support the digital forecasting process by assessing and making recommendations based off of rate of sale and promotional needs and goal in-stock levels
- Execute consumer and shopper driven strategies for their customers in the digital channel – provide recommendation on how to tie to on-line through in-store levers
- Use data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to maximize market share, sales, and profits.
- Provide analytical and presentation support for Customer Business Managers (CBMs)
- Lead the Business Segment on the needs of the Customer.
- Execute Customer & Category Strategic Development and annual operating plan.
- Collaborates with eSegment Teams to provide and explain market data to the customer
The culture is entrepreneurial, nimble, fast paced and ambitious. Therefore, someone who embraces ownership, a challenge and is results focused will fit the culture well. International mobility is on offer, working from home and world class training!
Apply for Senior Ecommerce Trading Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly