Senior Ecommerce Trading Manager
AMAZON EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
Top Fortune 500 Company
Excellent Salary & Benefits
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded E-Commence Trading Manager to join a world-famous Fortune 500 company.
The company is owned well-known entrepreneur’s, who have grown a global consumer goods business selling into 150 countries worldwide. The UK has significantly grown and has diversified into lifestyle on top of its diverse portfolio offering, this is a newly created role to enhance the e-commerce platform to work with the International Ecommerce and Marketing teams to develop strategies for site innovation, testing new initiatives and driving a centre of excellence for EMEA.
As E-Commerce Trading Manager you will be given the reins to strategically drive the likes of Amazon. It is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing business in “scale up” mode. This is a strategic role, and we are looking for someone who can manage the complexity of commercial and technical elements:
- Deliver sales and profitability targets.
- Execute business objectives which will achieve e-originated sales growth across the account.
- Build customer relationships across multiple areas at the customer’s organization, inclusive of, but not limited to Merchandising, Digital Marketing, Merchandising and the Social Channels
- Support the digital forecasting process by assessing and making recommendations based off of rate of sale and promotional needs and goal in-stock levels
- Execute consumer and shopper driven strategies for their customers in the digital channel – provide recommendation on how to tie to on-line through in-store levers
- Use data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to maximize market share, sales, and profits.
- Provide analytical and presentation support for Customer Business Managers (CBMs)
- Lead the Business Segment on the needs of the Customer.
- Execute Customer & Category Strategic Development and annual operating plan.
- Collaborates with eSegment Teams to provide and explain market data to the customer
The culture is entrepreneurial, nimble, fast paced and ambitious. Therefore, someone who embraces ownership, a challenge and is results focused will fit the culture well. International mobility is on offer, working from home and world class training!