Business Development Executive
4 days left
- Contract Type
Tenacious? Ambitious? A desire to be the best?
If you want a career and not just a job, then we have a great opportunity for you representing one of the UK’s Leading Soft Drinks Companies as a Foodservice Development Executive.
£24,000 plus a bonus of up to 11% per annum + Company car, iPad, iPhone
Ideal Location: Southampton
Territory covering: Bournemouth, Salisbury, Southampton, Portsmouth & surrounding areas
Who are we?
Lucozade Ribena Suntory (LRS) is one of the leading Soft Drinks companies in the UK. You would be working as an integral part of the LRS Foodservice team on behalf of CPM - the UK’s leading field marketing company
Why work for us?
We are an award winning, omnichannel, outsourced sales agency, with a proven track record for increasing sales through our specialist field marketing, contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We are famous for sales, so we specialise in creating amazing sales people. With a dedicated talent division, we support and invest in developing our people to reach their full potential.
LRS & CPM value our people and recognise our talent. We’ll provide opportunities for you to develop or progress your career with us whilst working with some of the UK’s most loved brands.
What would you be doing?
You’ll be growing distribution and increasing the rate of sale of some of the UK’s leading brands within your territory. You’ll be influencing key decision makers from various Foodservice customer types such as Higher Education, Health & Fitness, Contract Caterers, Visitor Attractions and Regional Wholesalers. You’ll have the opportunity and will be supported to develop a personal career path designed to achieve your personal ambitions.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Managing a continuously evolving territory, you’ll be making key decisions to develop the distribution and rate of sale of leading soft drinks brands throughout the Foodservice Channel
- You’ll take Nationally agreed promotional plans and bring these to life throughout your customers to help develop our brands and your customers profits
- You’ll work with National & Regional Wholesale customers to help them grow their business using our brands through a range of innovative initiatives
- You’ll work with your Line Manager & colleagues to create a development plan designed to deliver your personal goals & ambitions
- You’ll be visiting your customers throughout your territory each day, so you must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
You would enjoy this role if:
- You have the ability and motivation to learn quickly and deliver your personal best consistently
- You communicate well, enjoy meeting people from a variety of backgrounds and build strong relationships
- You’re bright, dynamic and consider yourself to be of graduate calibre
- You’re passionate about developing or progressing a career in a fast paced and enjoyable sales environment
- You’re looking for a business that enables you to demonstrate your talents with the opportunity of reward and progression
Closing date for applications 02/04/2018
If we believe we can help you achieve your ambitions then we’ll be in touch to explain next steps.
Good luck with your application, we hope to meet you soon!!
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly