Senior National Account Manager- Grocery
A fabulous SME brand with a rather premium portfolio are keen to recruit for a Senior National Account Manager. Based in West London you will be focusing on their top grocer account and ensure effective delivery of commercial strategy across the UK.
The Role will entail:
- Managing 1 direct report.
- Developing and maintaining the relationship with the top grocer account.
- Developing and implementing joint business plans across multiple accounts within the UK.
- Work cross functionally and developing relationships with all stakeholders.
- Profit and Loss responsibility across key accounts with focus on forecasting and budgeting, cost price and volume.
- Work towards gaining new listings, SKU's and NPD to increase profit margins.
- The ideal candidate will be a bright, enthusiastic and driven individual with solid experience as a National Account Manager OR with a buying background looking to move into senior responsibilities.
- Grocer experience is essential!
A fab opportunity to be part of a fun trendy foodie SME.