National Account Manager
Not one of the usual suspects… Awesome Brand, with a significant opportunity here for a NAM to develop the OOH channel and build on what’s already a strong portfolio.
What you need to know:
- Growing at a rate of knots and a topical Food Brand
- Entrepreneurial SME with an inspiring leadership team
- Pacey with a culture of autonomy, seek forgiveness rather than permission, go getting, hungry, team spirited, loving life!
Central London based, this FMCG Brand is looking for a ‘foodie’ to come and join the revolution and be part of a forward thinking, dynamic team and a business who are investing heavily.
As National Account Manager you will be responsible for an existing portfolio of OOH customers (everything other than Grocery Retail!) With a remit to go and build! Responsibilities include:
- P&L management driving sales and profitability
- JBP development
- Building and maintaining strong relationships developing longer term partnerships
- Forecasting and analysis
- Ensuring ROS
- New business development within Online and the OOH/ Impulse channel
Successful candidates will need to have operated in the FMCG space in an account management capacity who are both relationship builders and hungry for new business. The following personality traits/ behaviours will suit this FMCG organisation:
- A self-starter – naturally inquisitive in character
- Assertive, driving for results
- Competitive in nature
- Positive in mind set who finds it easy to influence
- Works with and through people
- Enjoys juggling multiple projects
- Can take direction but unafraid to push back and set your own path in a collaborative manner
If this sounds of interest and you’re considering new career opportunities, please don’t hesitate in applying for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.