Export Sales Manager- Personal Care
Brand new role within the international team of a multi- billion pound health and beauty business. The fastest growing team in the company, the role involves exporting market leading brands throughout the EMEA and beyond!
My Client has experienced year on year growth for the past few years and continue to take the market by storm. A meritocratic environment, there has been a great deal of vertical movement within the business as of late and they continue to grow and develop as an organisation.
Export Sales Manager- Personal Care will sit in a team which grew by 50% last year covering an array of products within health and beauty. Reporting to the International Director, you will sit in a well established team in identifying new opportunities on the global market.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing an existing portfolio of 10-20 customers across the EMEA and Australasia
- Identify new opportunities with both retailers and distributors globally
- Negotiate terms and conditions to secure new partners within regions
- Execute plans to ensure sales targets are met
- Manage and control the sales and spend budget
- NPD initiatives
The Export Sales Manager- Personal Care will:
- Have previous experience within an export role within FMCG
- Have an understanding of Grocer, Discounter or Drugstore channels
- Be driven with the ability to act autonomously
- Have first class communication skills
- Be a strong negotiator
- Be innovative and not afraid to challenge the norm
- Be commercially astute
- Be commutable to the office on a daily basis
- Ideally be bilingual with a European language, but not a necessity
- Be Flexible, with the requirement to travel multiple times each year
The role offers an attractive salary plus first class progression opportunities & Travel