Head of E-Business
We need an eCommerce business leader to shape the future of our client’s online customer relationships. With full P&L and responsibility for the pure play digital retailers and strategic responsibility for both clicks and mortar and pure play accounts, this individual will lead a team of three with full accountability for the relationship, business plan and execution that delivers the business’ ambitious plans in key UK customers.
- Delivery of Ecommerce market share and GP target; Sales Value and Search targets
- Develop and negotiate customer JBP to deliver AOP;
- Lead team to deliver all aspects of account performance
- Build broad networks and deep relationships in the customer base to create cut-through for brands and categories in both short and long-term
- Coach and develop team to develop Ecommerce Pureplay and Clicks & Mortar Channel plan, developing, executing and evaluating promotional, shopper marketing, digital media and NPD activations
- Shape UK ecommerce strategy by collaborating with Marketing, Broader Sales team and Global Ecommerce team.
- The delivery of customer AOP; encompassing agreed volume, NOS, GP & GP% measures.
- The pricing, promotion, negotiating and account planning of your account(s)
- Category & Market Awareness
- Customer Management
In order to succeed in this role you would need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Extensive commercial customer-facing experience including Ecommerce from within a Consumer products business
- Understand fundamental levers available to Brands to drive revenue and profit within Ecommerce customers
- Experience of using multiple online and digital data sources to shape strategies and evaluate performance
- Line management and coaching experience would be an advantage
- X-functional project management experience