National Account Manager - Beauty
1 day left
- Contract Type
Fired up to over achieve and get noticed for your efforts? As a significant leader within the beauty industry, they boast about their open and autonomous culture and most importantly their freedom to act at pace!
They are growing at a rate like no other, with recent acquisitions and evaluating others to increase their exposure they really are after the best in the industry to be a part of their continued journey. It’s been nothing but a roller coaster for them as they continue on their mission to spread their passion and growth all over the world!
Their structure puts the consumer first – at the heart of everything they do. With an innovation pipeline at the heart of the consumer needs, it’s really a creative and fast paced place to be!
As the National Account Manager, you will be responsible for one of the key Grocery or high street customers. You will be expected to build profitable sales growth across specified beauty brands. You will be accountable for developing a plan, agreeing it with the customer and implementing an annual joint business plan. As the National Account Manager you will lead the development and management of the trading and category management relationships with customers to ensure optimal and appropriate distribution of all brands across your specific account. You will get the autonomy to work cross functionally to maximise the commercial value of your customer including working with consumer insight data, from IRI, TGI etc.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at National Account Manager level or equivalent
- Able to work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines – This is a very fast paced environment to be a part of
- Can be counted on to deliver
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and knows when to act and when to wait
- Is a change champion and pioneers new ideas and approaches
- Committed to deliver results and goes after the stretch target
- Have a creative mind, always thinking how to enhance products / brands
- Have an infectious drive for results and make things happen
- Be a team player with a winning mentality
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Intrigued to find out more? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124.
Apply for National Account Manager - Beauty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly