Senior Brand Manager
A rare opportunity in the North West of England for a Brand or Senior Brand Manager with an appetite to make a mark and the remit to set strategy and direction for a ‘household’ Brand.
Based in the North West, this FMCG company have a strong heritage and a fantastic ethos, bold and challenging in their approach to the market, and now have a significant opportunity to really disrupt their category!
This is a superb opportunity and one which we’re incredibly excited about, and would suit a bold and ambitious marketer who will have the opportunity to make a significant impact not just to the Brand, but the wider business, the category and their career.
As Senior Brand Manager you will be tasked with taking full responsibility and accountability for the strategic direction, positioning and execution of the Brand. Working collaboratively with the national accounts and category management team you will:
- Develop Brand strategy and a Brand plan, executing with precision and key measurable metrics
- Work across the full mix including product management down to SKU level and NPD, identifying gaps and new opportunities for the Brand
- Develop compelling Brand Marketing Communications utilising both ATL and BTL techniques
- Set strategy for trade and shopper marketing campaigns, delivering some exciting and show stopping in store activity
- Be budget responsible, collaborating with the wider team to ensure delivery
This of course is just an overview with the position of Senior Brand Manager offering significant scope. If your character and experience fit the below requirements, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
Successful candidates will hold the following experience/ characteristics:
- FMCG Brand Marketing experience across the full mix
- Created Brand strategy and developed annual Brand Plans seeing through from conception to execution
- Detailed and organised, able to prioritise a very busy role
- Strong in character, unafraid of challenge, pace and the pressure which can be felt to deliver a show stopping performance
- Analytical, able to measure ROI and put key metrics in place
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, able to engage and entice
- An influencer who is passionate to make a difference
- Creative, think outside the box – risk takers!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.