National Account Executive
Looking for something different as a NAE? If you’re also a Regional/ Territory Sales Manager looking to take on a National role this could be for you!
Based in central London, this FMCG Brand is hugely attractive:
- Central location in quirky office space
- Significant growth agenda with strong track record of high performance
- Top 4 Retail and wider OOH large players
- A Brand with little competition given their uniqueness!
- Significant innovation in the pipeline and investment
- A chance to progress quickly and make an impact
Due to growth, a National Account Executive is now sought after to take responsibility for customers within the OOH channel. Whether that be WHSmith, Starbucks or other interesting chains/ independents, your remit will be to develop strong and longer term partnerships with existing customers and hunt out the next big opportunity! If you’re looking for excitement and the chance to make a real difference to a fun Brand, this will defiantly be worthwhile looking into.
You will already be operating within High Street Retail or wider OOH in either a national capacity or regional, and looking to take the next step. FMCG experience is also a must.
Characteristics of the successful candidate:
- Tenacious, go getting personality
- Enjoys challenge and a faster pace of working
- Team spirited, able to roll your sleeves up and get ‘stuck in’!
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Driven and ambitious
- High energy!
- Goes the extra mile to get the job done!
A great opportunity for someone on the upward curve of their career, if that sounds like you and you’ve liked what you’ve read so far, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for further information.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.