We develop and formulate exceptional tasting flavours, extracts and essences for the global food and beverage industry and we are committed to helping our customers succeed.
- Use monthly sales data to react to issues, report to Sales Meetings and as required, plan priorities, develop key customers.
- Build and own the pipeline for your customers, report at sales and management meetings.
- Manage new leads, follow up on product sample requests.
- Follow company pricing policy and standards, reviewed as needed with the Commercial Director.
- Support customer briefs and Sales team to ensure the business responds within the timescales specified.
- Assist in project work as briefed by the Sales & Marketing Team.
- Analyse P+L’s for nominated products, taking necessary action and making recommendations as appropriate in line with annual budgets.
- Collaborate regularly with the team to ensure that plans are delivering against vision and strategy and best practice is followed and shared.
- Exposure to the UK food manufacturing industry – UK/EMEA flavours and food ingredients industry
- Strong communication and selling skills.
- You may be a FMCG NPD Manager who is keen to move into a commercial role
- Graduate – Ideally in food science, technical, business studies or marketing discipline.
- CRM system experience.
- Passionate about customers
- Strong analytical skills
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3069/1gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details