National Account Executive- Online
This is an exciting opportunity for a National Account Executive to hit the ground running within a Blue- chip industry leader in an exciting fast moving Toys manufacturer based in Berkshire. Working with some of the most popular and well- known brands in the toy industry. Through providing an environment where the brand is represented by staff, this is an opportunity to re-live Christmas everyday.
This is an exciting for opportunity for a National Account Executive working for one of the industry leaders in the toy market. My client is a global company who despite their size, pride themselves on their entrepreneurial and innovative approach. My client is a fast moving company which promotes the freedom to think and achieve big - This is an incredibly exciting to join a growing business with a big people focus who have already enjoyed fantastic success.
The National Account Executive- Online will be responsible for managing and developing relationships within the online channel. You will be responsible for negotiating terms, trade marketing activity to achieve the sales objectives for the channel whilst identifying new business opportunities.
Reporting to the Senior National Account Manager and forming part of a small UK based team you will:
- Implement new business plans and strategies for key accounts.
- Developing key relationships with buyers, assistant buyers and stock control to influence more accurate forecasting of standard and promotional lines.
- Provide valuable input and assistance to the National Account Manager in the development planning and strategic initiatives.
- Monitoring competitor activity to see new trends within the market.
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of account and toy market dynamics - 'become the product expert'
- Coordinate the smooth implementation of all samples and documentation needed for product listings
- Contribute to the development and success of the business.
- Identify new business opportunities
The National Account Executive will display an innovative approach in their work, along with a "can do attitude" to promote the ongoing success of the business. With the ability to think big whilst displaying resilience in furthering the success of one of the largest toy manufacturers in the industry, the National Account Executive will be extremely disciplined and motivated with an entrepreneurial approach and ability to champion and drive change, as well as the ability to work with minimum supervision. The position is perfect for an individual who will display passion for the products and drive the brand reputation in what is an already well established market.
Having the ability to think outside the box, the position is suited to individuals who display proven industry selling experience and communication skills in the developing and maintaining relationships with individuals of all levels in both the business and customer base.
You will have previous experience either managing or supporting an online account (ideally Amazon)
The role offers a very attractive salary of £45,000 + car and other benefits