National Account Executive- Tesco FMCG Food
Our client are a well-respected food manufacturer, who lead the category they operate in though a total focus and dedication to market leading innovation. In order to sustain this growth they are now looking for a tenacious National Account Executive to support the commercial team moving forward and work with major retailers across the UK. They operate across brands and O/l and have a fantastic reputation in the market and some award winning brands
This is a fast paced, exciting environment to operate within, you will be responsible for project managing new initiatives and supporting the senior commercial manager on day to day account management and driving an innovation led agenda thorough the business
As part of the role you will be tasked with:-
- External management for specific aspects of customer facing initiatives such as new product development and cost of product projects ensuring adherence to customer process.
- Agree and challenge customer launch timings to ensure adherence to the agreed CPA to enable successful launches.
- Responsible for the communication of customer relevant projects information (technical & launch) internally to ensure customer needs are captured.
- Ensure clear and concise key contact communication internally and externally with the information flow between customer and internal stakeholders.
- Internal management of customer requirements whilst looking mitigate cost.
You need to have excellent project management and analytical skills, be a strong communicator and have the capability of building strong internal relationships