National Account Manager - 12 month FTC - Food
National Account Manager - (12 Month Contract)
Better Placed are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading Yorkshire based FMCG Food business who due to consistent growth and NPD are now increasing their Sales count to continue their success over the following years to come. This National Account Manager role will manage the full P&L for one of their Top 4 Grocery accounts! With offices based in Yorkshire they offer homebased working opening these roles up to FMCG NAM's based UK wide.
We are looking for an immediately available FMCG sales specialist with a proven record of managing one of the top 4 retailers preferably within the branded food category. On offer for the successful candidate is the opportunity to join a leading player within the their chosen category, with excellent salary and bonus structure in place this role presents both short term rewards as well as long term progression opportunities to secure a permanent role within the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- A proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum within a top 4 grocery account.
- Ability to network within trade accounts across, buying, category, finance, and merchandising.
- This role needs to drive profitable use of the available A&P funds.
- Develop accounts strategy and business plans to demonstrate budgeting and brand achievements.
- To manage relationships, identify and work with key influencers to win the hearts and minds of our customers and step change our influence at all levels (including senior levels) with the support of the Controller.
Interpersonally, we are looking for someone that matches the following profile:
- Presence, energetic, innovator & clear intellectual ability
- Strong communicator and influencer both internally and externally
- Highly numerate, well organised and a completer-finisher
- Ambitious and happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pragmatic, adaptable and willing to get your "sleeves rolled up"
This role is based on a 12 month contract but does offer the opportunity to move in to a perm role for the right candidate. As a contract role this role lends itself to someone who has recently taken redundancy or is looking to move in to a new role following a career break or maternity leave. Alternatively this role simply offers the chance to become part of a fantastic FMCG Food business at NAM level.