Key Account Manager – Catering Equipment
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Catering Equipment
Location: Cambridge OR Guildford
Job Sector: Sales/Catering Equipment
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £31,000 p.a + OTE + car
Job Reference: SS/J020084
About the Company
A highly successful, well established distributor of high quality and affordably priced commercial catering equipment to customers throughout the foodservice sector.
About the Role
Working as a Key Account Manager covering either the Cambridge or Guildford locations, you will be required to visit and present the company’s offering to the key contacts of existing and potential ‘large spend’ accounts. You will work towards agreed activity and monetary targets.
More specific duties will include;
- Maintain regular contact with key contacts at all level on a pre-defined call cycle as agreed with the customer and the Corporate Manager via visits and written/verbal correspondence to maximise sales of the full range.
- Prepare and maintain accurate customer records which are required to identify all areas of opportunity re; product range and have suitable sales offers in place.
- Responsible for the field sales management of all defined accounts within your specified geographical area; seeking further opportunities and paying particular attention to accounts that are not achieving their sales potential.
- Seek out larger opportunities for new openings or one off projects and agree gross profit margins with the Corporate Manager.
- Pursue quotations to final outcome.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Key Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- Previous B2B field sales experience ideally gained from within the catering industry or similar (however other industries may be considered).
- A target/results – driven approach.
- The ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- A professional attitude and approach.
- Hunger and ambition.
- A basic salary of circa £31,000 p.a (DOE).
- Attractive OTE.
- Company car.
- Other competitive benefits.
- Progression opportunities.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.