Category Development Executive
A global FMCG business is currently recruiting for a Category Development Executive to join its rapidly expanding team.
The business has a number of brands within various subcategories and the Category Development Executive will work with a number of key customers across grocery and convenience. This is a great role with a leading FMCG business.
The Category Development Executive will be expected to:
- Deliver high quality category insight to retail customers
- Evaluate promotions and carry out shopper research projects
- Analyse data and contribute towards range and space plans
- Understand product performance and understand how to grow product revenue
- Attend customer meetings with the sales team and present an unbiased view of the category
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role - category management, customer marketing, client executive or agency account management
- Strong analytical and numerical skills - an understanding of data sources such as Nielsen, Kantar, dunnhumby, IRI, etc.
- A good understanding of the UK grocery industry
In return, the Category Development Executive will receive a generous salary and benefits package as well as excellent career development prospects. If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking, please do not hesitate to apply to Lime Talent today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.