Senior NAM (Grocery - Healthcare)
Senior National Account Manager - (Grocery)
(Leeds - Office Based)
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading Health Care FMCG business who due to consistent growth and internal promotions are looking to bring on board a Senior NAM to help drive and develop their Northern based retail accounts. This FTSE 100 business demand the very best so are looking for a high flying FMCG specialist at either NAM or SNAM level and must have experience managing one of the UK top 4 Mults! In return, this company presents the successful candidate the opportunity to be fast tracked and progressed to senior leadership level across both the UK and internationally.
The company offer an extremely fast paced working environment with despite their size a real entrepreneurial feel to the business and how they work. With opportunities to move across various different accounts on a yearly basis they offer a great opportunity to someone looking to broaden their channel and category portfolio all of which helping them step towards controller or other senior leadership level roles.
Key Responsibilities include:
- A proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum within grocery accounts is essential within this role.
- Form a 3 year strategy to develop and grow accounts profitability
- To ensure accuracy of Forecasting to a level between 85% & 115%.
- To plan and hit sales and margin budgets in line with the needs of the business.
- Ability to network within trade accounts across, buying, category, finance, and merchandising.
- This role needs to drive profitable use of the available A&P funds.
- Develop account strategy and business plans to demonstrate budgeting and brand achievements.
- Develop multi-level relationships with the account
- Lead, direct, control & manage the development of direct report(s)
Interpersonally, we are looking for someone that matches the following profile:
- Presence, energetic, innovator & clear intellectual ability
- Strong communicator and influencer both internally and externally
- Highly numerate, well organised and a completer-finisher
- Ambitious and happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pragmatic, adaptable and willing to get your "sleeves rolled up"
This role offers a great opportunity for an experience FMCG NAM or SNAM looking to take on management experience with a track record of managing and developing grocery accounts within the Health Care industry. Relevant category and grocery experience is not essential to this role - more important than anything is cultural fit, this company are highly demanding but offer high rewards in return, to be successful you must be, highly commercial, entrepreneurial, dynamic, and flexible to meet the demands and variety of the role. If this matches up to you then please apply or get in touch for a further conversation.
(Attractive Salary on offer with - 20-30% Bonus - Car Allowance - 10% pension - Healthcare)