Sales Representative – pet trade
Job title: Sales Representative – pet trade
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + 1/4ly bonus (OTE £6000), car and benefits
Sector: Pet trade
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: NH/20073
- An opportunity to move into field sales
- A successful, profitable and well-established pet trade supplier
- Great products and brands
- A bonus package that rewards high performance
A pan-European pet accessory manufacturer with a relaxed, personable style that puts customer relationships ahead of the hard-sell. With a strong portfolio of products this company supplies pet shops, garden centres, country stores and gift shops throughout the UK.
The role of Sales Representative – Pet trade:
Home based, you will work as a key member of a small team, planning your time to cover your area – visiting customers on a journey cycle that maximises contact time. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing each customer’s sales history to establish an effective journey plan
- Create specific objectives for every customer that will introduce new product listings and increase turnover
- Build strong relationships with all decision makers and store staff
- Provide product training and merchandising support
- Achieving sales and activity targets
- Feedback of market issues to the Sales Manager
Sales Representative – Pet trade:
This is an opportunity for either a Retail Sales Assistant wishing to move into a field sales role or an experienced Sales Representative. Whatever your experience you need to be a pet lover who will enjoy supplying independent pet shops, talking about a wide range of pet accessories and staying focused on providing high levels of customer service.
Specifically, we are looking for:
- A pet lover with retail sales or field sales experience
- An enthusiastic, positive and sociable character
- The ability to merchandise and provide in-store product training
- A great communicator at all levels with excellent negotiating, influencing and presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the desire and determination to achieve results.
The job holder will enjoy a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme plus company car, fuel card, mobile and laptop.
For more information and to apply please contact:
Name: Nick Hester
Telephone: 01275 813030
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 3 April. If you have not heard from us by Wednesday 4 April we regret that your application will have been unsuccessful.