Digital Marketing Manager (Including e-commerce) Leading FMCG Branded Business
Our client is a Global leader within the FMCG market; Offering some of the most recognisable Food Brands within the market they are at the forefront of strong double digit growth within the categories which they operate.
The UK business unit is well established but is experiencing High Growth; as a result the cultural and business DNA is an exciting mix of both Long-term Strategic Planning but with huge dominance of Entrepreneurial Flair at all levels. This is where you could be make the difference, as in order to drive the market further they are now seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Manager to champion the strategic growth of this new and exciting channel.
Main duties/ areas of responsibility
- Working with the Board to drive and deliver significant sales and profit growth
- Ownership for the successful trading of all websites, delivering on the Company’s marketing and new customer recruitment strategies
- Responsible for the management of the ecommerce platforms, with ownership for merchandising and offers across all sites
- Ownership for the setting and executing all e-marketing campaigns, including PPC, SEO, Affiliate marketing, Marketplace trading and Social Media
- Responsible for leading and implementing the ecommerce strategy
- Responsible for measuring campaigns, to maximise conversion and retention rates
- Responsible for the online customer journey experience, and focussing on improving website and social media integration
- Ensure full testing and monitoring measures in place to optimise the journey, customer satisfaction and site functionality. Recommend and implement enhancements.
- Analyse SEM results, site abandonment and user journey to improve the customer experience and maximise revenue
- Produce reports, to show sales performance and key metrics for the online strategy
- Monitor and evaluate the website content (and social media platforms where relevant) and ensure the content represents the brand tone of voice and values
- Liaise closely with wider marketing teams to define and understand the brand, and support commercial campaigns
- Responsible for the website imagery and content, including the website structure and vendor management
Due to the growth & new business challenges within this role you will be:
- Naturally confident in dealing with peers and cross functional colleagues, as well as dealing with the Executive Board members internally and Senior Management externally
- Apply Digital Marketing Management principals to influence the necessary strategies to deliver category/profit growth by delivery to the consumer needs
- As a Key Team member, contribute to the wider strategic agenda, effectiveness, profitability and success of the Business. Provide a Vision for others to form key customers and suppliers, trade and non-trade, securing existing business and winning new. .
The ideal candidate will have gained:
- Brand or Digital Marketing background ideally with experience of developing &/or managing e-commerce or direct to consumer channels.
- Or experience in a B2C online marketing manager role in an ecommerce retail environment
- Experience of driving successful performance marketing campaigns across CRM, SEO, PPC, Affiliate & Display
- Experience in site and content migration
- Experience in managing agencies, affiliate & supplier relationships
- FMCG, Retail or Consumer Goods background would be an advantage
In return the business offers a great home in which you can express your true passion for Digital Marketing and the potental of ecommerce platforms within a leading FMCG Player.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager (Including e-commerce) Leading FMCG Branded Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly