Commercial Manager- B2B & Foodservice- (FMCG Own Label)
As one of UK's fastest growing privately owned Food Businesses, our client has an impressive track record of success and an exceptionally bright future. The strategic goals are to grow through both strong organic development combined with “Smart Acquisitions” on both a UK and potential International basis. In order to achieve this they commit strong levels of investment into both Food Development and Leading Category solutions. As part of their continued dominance, they now wish to appoint a Commercial Manager to one of their Key Business Units.
As the Commercial Manager You will act as the Business Lead across:
- B2B / Food Manufacturing
- Foodservivce / Wholesale Channel
You will need take the category and customer to new levels of growth performance. Having close involvement with building long-term sustainable relationships as well moving quickly to capitalise more shor-term opporutinties.
- Win & Managing New Business- Across both Channels
- Direct customer contact across all relevant functions
- Drive distribution of existing and new products.
- Manage product mix to maximise margin.
- Negotiate all elements of pricing, terms and promotions within Business guidelines.
- Deliver price increases.
- Pre- and post-evaluate promotional activity.
- Ensure that activity supports central brand direction where applicable
- Exercise Trade Spend control and process adherence
- Manage effective communication of plans to the Customer Base
The ideal candidate will have gained strong experience in Own Label Account Management from one or more the following channels:
- Business to Business- Food Manufacturing (including Ingredients)
- Foodservice- Wholesale
- Potentially open to Agents
This could have been Chilled, Frozen or Ambient players. You will be rewarded with:
- Career progression
- & A Fun, Fast Paced Culture