National Business Development Manager (Vending)
Job Title: National Business Development Manager (Vending)
Location: Home / Field Based (National)
Job Sector: Catering and Vending
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 PA + £90,000 OTE + Car
Job Reference: SS/19929
One of the largest and most innovative independent providers of vending services is seeking an experienced New Business Development professional in this brand new role to cover the country as a whole and focus on developing national accounts. This is a family run business that prides themselves on providing quality products and the best vending solutions. They promote a friendly, no-blame culture with an open – door policy with their staff.
About the Role:
- Working as a National Business Development Manager, you will be required to develop the company’s national account activity for new business, ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues for all new national accounts.
- You will be responsible for strategizing profitable new national account business by creating strategic, sustainable business partnerships for future business growth.
- As part of your role, you will naturally work alongside the Sales Director and National Account Controller in areas of; operations, marketing, product and service to achieve the company’s business plan.
More Specific Duties Include:
- Convert large new business opportunities in line with company strategy.
- Manage large rollouts of national accounts to point of hand over to the National Account Controller.
- Create joint business plans to drive a proactive sales approach to new business development.
- Build, maintain and secure long-term business relationships.
- Achieve targets in relation to sales and sales calls.
- Adhere to achieving the company’s targets for new large national accounts.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the sector, keeping up to date with market trends and development by competitors.
- Present the company’s value proposition directly to customers.
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain up to date sales administration using SRM software
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role National Business Development Manager, you must possess the following:
- Knowledge and experience of working within the vending or related industry.
- A wealth of sales success focusing on large regional or national accounts.
- A strong track record of new business attainment and consistently hitting new business targets.
- Experience of successfully targeting and growing specific markets/sectors.
- Strong numeric and analytical abilities – able to analyse and evaluate information, compile reports, presentations and cascade this information to internal and external parties – arriving at conclusions that are balanced, systematic and rational.
- Able to work well with others, network and build relationships and to have a strong impact on performance within an organization.
- The ability to understand the financial impact of decisions.
- Confidence, with a high level of self motivation, possessing the ability to work on own initiative.
- Drive, determination and commitment to get things done.
- Service/retail exposure in a fast moving, dynamic environment within a commercially driven organization.
- The skill and ability to identify business development opportunities, to be open to new ideas, identify new markets and generate new approaches.
- A basic salary of up to £50,000 p.a (DOE).
- Company car.
- Contributory pension.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.