Territory Account Manager
Job Title: Territory Account Manager
Location: North England, Scotland and Ireland (Home Based)
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic (DOE) + Bonus, Company Car, Phone and Benefits
Sector: Art and Craft/Stationery Products
Job type: Permanent
A well respected and long established brand, our client is well known for their premium quality product range with an reputation within their industry.
- Managing a territory across the North of England including Scotland and Ireland, you will be responsible for developing sales within the independent retail sector across the region.
- Responsible for managing a both existing business while actively developing new business across your territory.
- You will also have the hunger and drive to develop and exploit new business opportunities for the company to increase distribution.
- Customer portfolio will include specialist arts and crafts retailers, garden centres, stationers, gift shops, toy shops and department centres.
- Due to the size of the territory you will be required to travel and stay away from home as required.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience of selling FMCG products to independent retail customers.
- You will be a professional sales person and a strong communicator with excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- The ideal home base location for this position will be centrally based in the North of England (whilst the territory does include Scotland and Ireland these locations would not be best placed to manage the area from).
In addition to a competitive basic salary, bonus, company car, mobile phone and benefits you will be offered an excellent working environment with a strong and supportive management team.
Consultant: Rina Gokani
Tel: 01275 813027
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.