Business Development Manager - Foodservice
Our Client is one of the leading independent Foodservice businesses in the UK. They are looking for a New Business Manager to join them at an exciting time in the business.
Reporting to your Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for finding new customers in the Foodservice sector to promote and introduce products in order to Win, Retain and Develop accounts. With this being a new business role, it is ideally suited to someone who thrives in that environment.
You will be a proven sales professional within the food and beverage who has experience in the fast paced and highly competitive delivered foodservice channel. You must be a high achiever who thrives under pressure. You must also be extremely self-motivated as you will be tasked with constantly opening new accounts and driving the business forward.
You must have experience building relationships and driving new business within the Hospitality and Licensed Retail Channel being able to communicate with Restaurant Owners, Kitchen Managers, Senior Chefs, also Buyers and New Product Development Chefs.
- Generating sales leads through prospecting for new business.
- Increasing revenue from either acquiring new accounts or existing account spend.
- Develop and understand individual needs and strategies to maximize sales.
- Managing your own diary and planning client visits.
- Work with other internal departments, such as Telesales and Logistics.
- Drive the growth of your area.
- A “hunter mentality to grow the business on a day to day basis
- A proven track record of profitable sales delivery.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the foodservice market place.
- Interpret, understand and act on financial data to achieve customer solutions.
- Good IT-literacy.
- Strong teamwork ethic.
- A very high level of organisational capability.
- Commercial acumen, with numeracy skills and familiarity with budgets and P&L.
This really is a very exciting opportunity, the company is extremely successful, with one of the highest annual turnovers in the area, and they can therefore offer not only a fantastic package, but genuine progression paths for the right individual.
If you’ve got a great sales track record within a Food or Foodservice environment and are seeking an opportunity which is second to none and have the character, desire and ambition to take full accountability of this role then please apply now.
Redhill Recruitment Ltd – The UK’s Only Exclusive Foodservice Recruitment Company
Redhill Recruitment Ltd are a recruitment company who specialise within the Foodservice Industry, working on positions such as Field Sales Reps, Business Development Mangers, National Account Managers and Regional/National ‘man’ Managers, also Transport Managers, Operations Managers and Store / Site Managers, salaries ranging from around 25k to 95k.
With highly skilled consultants who specialise in the foodservice industry, you can be sure that we will find you that 1 in a 1000 employee or your next dream role.
Redhill Recruitment Ltd are a specialist foodservice recruitment business, who operates across the UK. If you have not received a response with 14 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion, your details may be retained for future opportunities.
Foodservice Sales, Business Development Managers, Area Sales Managers, Territory Sales, Field Sales