National Sales Manager - Coffee Roaster
Redhill Recruitment Ltd are working exclusively with a premium Global Coffee Roaster. Our client is one of the few coffee businesses that will always deliver on service. In 2015, they successfully launched their established brand into the UK market. Due to continuous business expansion they are now looking for a National Sales Manager to build and develop Sales Teams in both Yorkshire and London.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, you need to be able to demonstrate experience with building sales teams, as well as, developing the company’s in-house sales structure to grow profitable independent sales, increasing both sales turnover and gross profit.
The right candidate for this role will be interested in the Coffee Industry and familiar with HORECA customers, also a passion for sales and man management. You will have experience of selling and building strong relationships with Independent customers such as Restaurant Owners, Coffee Shop Owners, Baristas, and Pubs & Bar Managers. You will need a strong understanding on how to promote new brands and equipment based around each customer’s requirement.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Involvement in design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure strong presence in UK.
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team.
- Build extensive liaison with other people in the sales team and persons within the company involved in sales related activities.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Assist with managing the strategic account reviews (including, organising, preparation and monitoring) reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Updating CRM (where required).
- Report at Monthly board meetings.
- Sales reporting - providing accurate information to the weekly consolidated reports, trend analysis and pipeline tracking.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Ability to present well, role involves presentations and delivering sales pitches.
- Customer services, able to build good lasting relationships with Customers and internally.
- Process orientated and have experienced in setting up new processes and working in accordance with these processes.
- Time Management Skills, work well under pressure and efficiently within time constraints, resilient personality.
This really is a very exciting opportunity, the company is extremely successful, they can therefore offer not only a fantastic package, but genuine progression paths for the right individual.
If you’ve got a great sales track record within a Coffee or Foodservice environment and are seeking an opportunity which is second to none and have the character, desire and ambition to take full accountability of this role then please apply now.
Redhill Recruitment Ltd – The UK’s Only Exclusive Foodservice Recruitment Company
Redhill Recruitment Ltd are a recruitment company who specialise within the Foodservice Industry, working on positions such as Field Sales Reps, Business Development Mangers, National Account Managers and Regional/National ‘man’ Managers, also Transport Managers, Operations Managers and Store / Site Managers, salaries ranging from around 25k to 95k.
Redhill Recruitment Ltd are a specialist foodservice recruitment business, who operates across the UK. If you have not received a response with 14 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion, your details may be retained for future opportunities.
Foodservice Sales, Business Development Managers, Area Sales Managers, Territory Sales, Field Sales