National Account Manager
ElevateRTC has been asked by a very well renowned, extremely reputable food manufacturing client to recruit a National Account Manager to manage one of their largest retail accounts.
To be a successful National Account Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Plan and deliver profitable promotional activities at hurdle rate that drive incremental volume.
- Develop strategy for sector including pack formats, promotional strategy, trade marketing support and growth plans
- Develop and establish potential new business opportunities, outside of the current account base
- Lead regular reviews of the performance of the business both with customers and internally.
- Manage business and account forecasts
- Ensure internal communication to key stakeholders is optimised to ensure delivery of company/customer objectives
As the National Account Manager, your duties will be to:
- Successful track record of FMCG National Account Management (minimum 5 years), demonstrating delivery of continued growth within the Convenience & Independent sector.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills coupled with the drive, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion to add value to the customer and to enhance the business’ account profitability.
- Can work under their own initiative and who possesses the resourcefulness to highlight opportunities and present accurate costed sales plans.
- The ability and resilience to thrive in a pressurised environment, prioritising workload.
- A genuine team player who thrives on the success of the whole team and can add value to the team performance.
The successful National Account Manager will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package including an attractive basic salary, bonus and a car.