A unique opportunity has arisen with a top 150 food manufacturing business who have product listings with all of the major retailers as well as some of the biggest names in foodservice.
Due to the recent win of a major retail account worth £30m, they are now seeing a Category Analyst to work closely with the Senior Category Manager to analyse buying trends and drive sales for new product development and existing product development.
To be a successful Category Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
- The ability to analyse market data - Kantar, Nielson, Dunnhumby
- Be a confident decision maker with strong communication skills
- Have the ability to present to Senior Management teams.
- Presentation skills to deliver a clear flow and structure, from objective through analysis, observations, insights and learnings to proposals
- Time management skills and commitment to deliver to agreed timescales.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and with category management skills and experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to derive insight from complex data sources and work effectively with numeric data sets and spreadsheets.
- Attention to detail and creativity skills to deliver new ways of working
In return for meeting the above criteria, the Category Analyst will be rewarded with a basic salary of £20,000 - £27,000 per annum. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a leading food business and be the voice of the category consumer in key retailers.